NetTrac™ has facilities in Data Centers located strategically around the world. With our core network being located in Montreal for primary hosting and email services, we can deliver content anywhere in Europe, Australia, the UK, the US and in SE Asia. NetTrac™ specialises in tying things together for our customers from highly redundant database structures to distributed data for front end deployment and separation of reporting loads. When you need an application to perform seamlessly around the globe NetTrac™ delivers. We choose on the best providers that offer state of the art services. This requires that each location has been audited and certified for security, back up power and fire prevention as provided for under SOC Certification as well as the Canadian SSAE16 Certs. If you need to have this level of protection and keep your data in Canada, NetTrac™ has you covered.
NetTrac is currently engaged in deploying new hardware into one of Canada's most prestigious data centers located in the Montreal Stock Exchange Tower.
- New construction. All new equipment.
- Located in downtown Montreal, at the Montreal Stock Exchange Tower.
- 2N + 1 state-of-the-art UPS solution.
- Redundant N+1 chilled water plant.
- Dual fiver optic entrances into the datacentre and the building.
- Multiple fiver optic providers already on site; colocation-neutral facility.
- Building is connected to the highest priority Hydro-Quebec electric grid in terms of immediate restoration of electrical service upon interruption.
- 5.5MW of total electrical capacity.
- Brand new state-of-the-art advanced UPS battery system.
- Standard N+1 UPS Solution.
- 2N solution available on special request.
- The centre is fed by N+1 redundant chillers.
- Overhead cooling units mounted directly above the cabinet.
- Efficient cooling design allows a higher electrical density per cabinet.
- Outperforms traditional raised floor and CRAC unit configurations.
- Very early warning VESDA aspirating smoke detection array.
- State-of-the-art Victaulic Vortex nitrogen mist fire suppression system.
- Near-zero wetting of protected areas with no need for costly clean-up or equipment replacement.
- Dual physical fibre entrances into the building (North and South) with direct conduits to the facility's MMR
- telecom suppliers currently in the building: Rogers, Cogent, Bell, Videotron, Allstream, SRDP, FibreNoire, Metro Optic, Cogeco.
- Abundant dark fibre available. Presently connected via dark fibre to: Level3, Tiscali, TATA, Cogent, Hybernia Atlantic, nLayer, GT-T, HE, Rogers, Telus.
- QIX and TORIX connections available as well.