GDPR and NetTrac
- New General Data Protection Regulations in the EU now require that we share with our users and customers how we handle their data and their personal information in order to achieve a level of transparency that gives our users options on how we manage their data and personal information. As a specialized hosting company involved in high end software and application development, we take protection of all of our customers data and that of their clients very seriously and we endeavor to provide our customers the very best advice when it comes to the security of your data.
- NetTrac may periodically ask you to voluntarily complete surveys or questionnaires about our services in order to make improvements.
- We collect personal information about you when you use direct payment methods like debit and credit cards and 3rd party payment gateways.
- NetTrac may, in the process of hosting applications and software for customers store personal information about you on behalf of those customers. This information may include personal details about your age, your address, phone numbers, some basic financial information and your education. Some applications may request that you provide detailed personal financial information about you and your family.
- Some software we host for customers may ask you to provide access to information about you from outside sources such as banks and credit card companies.
- In the following limited circumstances we will consider, and may release, Personal Information to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
- Consent. Technically under new GDP regulations you must provide your consent for any organization to share any of your private or personal data with any 3rd party. Normally you should be required to opt in to privacy terms.
- You are under no obligation to provide any of your personal information for any service however, not providing such may limit your ability to use the service provided as offered.
- Any time you have provided consent you should be able to remove such consent by a convenient form provided by the application provider.
- Changes in your personal information should be able to be updated or edited easily by a form on the site of your application provider.
- Your personal information may be retained by us or our application customers for varying lengths of time. We strongly urge you to verify what this is with your app provider. At NetTrac we will only keep your personal info as long as you continue to be a customer. After such time your information will be deleted or expunged except for where we are required by law to keep it such has for historical accounting records.
- Your individual rights to be forgotten or to object to any way your personal information is being used is clear under the GDPR. You should feel free to contact your application provider.